- E-book “The Future of the Law of the Sea. Bridging Gaps Between National, Individual and Common Interests” – Editor: Gemma Andreone, ISBN: 978-3-319-51273-0 (Print) 978-3-319-51274-7 (Online).
- Fifth Marsafenet Volume: Migration at sea. International law perspectives and regional approaches (Free download)
- Fourth Marsafenet Volume: Maritime Safety and Environmental Protection in Europe. Multiple Layers in Regulation and Compliance (Free download).
- Third Marsafenet Volume: Jurisdiction and Control at Sea. Some Environmental and Security Issues (Free download).
- Second Marsafenet Volume Regional Strategies to Maritime Security: a Comparative perspective (Free download).
- First Marsafenet volume. Insecurity at sea: piracy and other risks to navigation. Edited by G. Andreone, G. Bevilacqua, G. Cataldi, C. Cinelli (Free download).
- Marsafenet Stakeholders Questionnaire Initiative – Report on the survey
The purpose of this questionnaire has been to collect anonymous stakeholders’ views related to legal achievements and criticalities in the field of maritime safety and security. It was composed of several multi-choice questions ranging from marine environmental protection to international maritime security matters. This activity has been carried out under the scientific direction of Dr. Claudia Cinelli.
Download here the report based on the questionnaire survey.
- The Charter of Naples on The Way Forward to Deal With Migration In the Mediterranean Sea – Download here
- International and independent guidance for Deprivation of Liberty at Sea. This constitutes a milestone in MARSAFENET’s quest to transfer scientific findings into concrete normative and policy solutions and is part of the HRAS ‘Unlocking the issue’ campaign to raise global awareness of maritime human rights. Read more >>
- Marsafenet per la sicurezza ambientale del Mediterraneo (CnrWebTv)
- Promo video (CnrWebTV)
- Frammentazione Giuridica e Protezione Ambientale del Mare Mediterraneo (ISGI-Channel)